Wednesday 6 March 2013

Dressed up little redhead - Tag.

Well woobie doobie whats goin'on? 
Two posts in one day! 
Not often that happens for me, like once in a blue moon.
More 'Tag-mania' 
(Sorry just have to get this faze through 
my system and more to come!)

This is an image I coloured a while ago
using my Faber and Castel colouring pencils.
I don't usually colour an image before I have chosen 
the design papers to use with it, and this is a perfect reason why, 
its taken me ages to find one that suits!
Suddenly this paper just jumped out at me from my paper box 
and said  
'I suit, in a funky quirky kind'a way!?'


 (Click on the images to see them larger)



 The bright orange and pink combo was
really pushing my boundries.
Having said that 
I do love the way her hair just pops,
and the combo of the bright oranges and pinks.

I'm sorry I can't recal who the artist is who drew the girl, 
But i'll do some research and update this post soon. 

I am entering this for:
Stampavie and more: Tags. (12/3)

As I says happy days.
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag - stunning colouring.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampavie & More this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina OMYGOODNESS I love her ed hair its a fantastic color and she is colored beautifully. Your 20 tags below are all fabulous they are all beautiful and unique, will be following you and not miss a post, thanks for sharing all this inspiration, and have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI ya, wow I just stumbled across your site and I love it! you have a real talent! the image above is from an artist call Sureya from Deviantart, I also colored her up a while ago on my blog http://wingsinwonderland.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/this-week-i-thought-i-would-try-my-hand.html
    here is the link! thanks again for sharing your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...